Young Living offers a wide spectrum of products for you, and your family! Essential oils, supplements, cleaning products, and more!
Here are a few recipes if you are feeling crafty, and you’d like to try some homemade personal care products!
• 1/4 cup baking soda
• 1/4 cup corn starch
• 2 + Tbsp. Coconut Oil
• 10-20 drops Young Living Essential oil of your choice (Options: Lavender, Thieves,Purification, Geranium…)
In glass bowl, mix the baking soda, corn starch, and essential oil together. Stir until well blended. Next add the coconut oil. Mix thoroughly. Place into glass jar or scoop the mixture into an old deodorant container. Let chill overnight or in refrigerator. Keep in a cool place as coconut oil changes according to temperature. It might be best to keep it in the refrigerator in the summer months. ( If anyone were to accidentally eat it, it would be ok, lol!
Homemade Diaper Wipes
• 2 TBSP Baby Wash (choose a natural wash!) Ex: Baby Avalon Organics
• 2 TBSP Olive Oil or Coconut Oil (Extra Virgin, Organic is Best!)
• 2 Cups water
• 2-4 drops of Young Living Lavender Essential Oil
• Mix well in a spray bottle or your wipes box. Spritz on wipe before using if in spray bottle. Swish solution around over wipes if using a wipes box.
Enjoy fresh, pure, diaper wipes!
3 Tbsp coconut oil-Organic, Extra Virgin is best!
3 Tbsp baking soda
25 drops Young Living Peppermint Essential Oil, or oil of your choice (Thieves, Cinnamon Bark, Wintergreen…)
1 packet stevia, or 1/2-1 Tsp.
2 tsp vegetable glycerin (optional)
Put the coconut oil and baking soda in a bowl and stir until blended. Add the peppermint essential oil, stevia and optional vegetable glycerin and continue to stir until you’ve reached toothpaste consistency. Store in a glass container and enjoy!